• 2013.10.28: Preparation of ATC 2014 Conference
• 2013.10.28: Submission page is now opened at http://www.rev-conf.org/authors/submission-guidelines.html
• 2013.11.10: Registration page updated at http://www.rev-conf.org/registration.html (One full registration is valid up for 3 papers)
• 2014.03.05: Technically sponsored by IEIE
• 2014.03.20: Special sessions updated at http://www.rev-conf.org/special-sessions.html
• 2014.03.25: Tutorial updated at http://www.rev-conf.org/tutorials-.html
• 2014.03.26: Officially sponsored by Vietnam Ministry of Information and Communications
The International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications (ATC) is an annual conference series, co-organized by the Radio Electronics Association of Vietnam (REV) and the IEEE Communications Society (IEEE ComSoc). The goal of the series is twofold: to foster an international forum for scientific and technological exchange among Vietnamese and worldwide scientists and engineers in the fields of electronics, communications and related areas, and to gather their high-quality research contributions.
Started in 2008 in Hanoi, the conference has made a great tour across Vietnam, for better promoting its scientific development (2009 - Haiphong, 2010 – Ho Chi Minh City, 2011 - Danang, 2012 – Hanoi, 2013 – Ho Chi Minh City). We now invite you to return to Hanoi for the 7th meeting – the ATC/REV 2014 – to be held during October 15–17, 2014, and hosted by Posts and Telecommunications Institute of Technology.
Regular/special paper submission:
|• Manuscript submission:|| April 30, 2014
|• Notification of acceptance:||July 30, 2014|
|• Camera-ready submission:||August 30, 2014|
|• Special Sessions:||March 1, 2014|
|• Tutorials:||March 1, 2014|
Kien T. Truong